How to change Samsung Account ID Username? If you want to know how to change your Samsung Account ID Username, this article will tell you how to do it.
The Samsung Account ID or username is the email address you used when you signed up for a Samsung Account. This email or Account ID is always accompanied by a password.
A Samsung Account is free, and it can give you access to premium Samsung services which you can find on Samsung tablets, smartphones, Smart TVs and on Samsung’s website, Samsung.com.
In the event that you quit using, or want to change the email associated with the account, you can change your email address using the step by step procedure below.
How to change Samsung Account ID Username
To change Samsung Account ID Username:
- Go to http://www.samsung.com/us/. This is Samsung’s website, which is based in the United States.
- Look for Sign In (Login)/Register. Tap it.
- Enter your Email and Password, and after that, tap Sign In.
- Hover the cursor over HI, and then tap your Account from the popup that shows up.
- Tap My Account Information.
- Tap Change email.
- Enter your new email and existing password then submit it by tapping Submit. After that, sign out of your Samsung Account, then sign back in to check if the change has taken effect.
Transfer of ownership/Adding New Accounts
Transfer of account ownership to another person can be a hassle because it requires the original account user to access his/her account and change his/her information, including the email address and password associated with it. An easier way would be to add a new account.
Although You can only use one Samsung account per device, you can associate other emails to that account. That means, you can share the services you get from your Samsung account to other users of that device. You can add up to 7 additional email addresses.